Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween PJ's Simplicity 9499

So I made Tyler some Haloween PJ bottoms using our graveyard fabric. I used Simplicity 9499 pattern. I traced out the pattern using tracing paper we purchased at DeSerres. It is a good thing I used the tracing paper as this pattern I will use over and over. It is so simple and quick! It took me 1 1/2 hours to make these bottoms and I was going nice and slow.
This time I made sure the graveyard was going in the proper direction. You only make that mistake once, lol! Tyler still asks me why the haunted houses are upside down. Oops.


One good tip is to sew a tag in the back of the pants so when you go to put on the pants, you will know which is the front and which is the back. Kids need a little help sometimes!


And Voila! New PJ pants for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment