Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kwik Sew 3639 Bib Overalls


I was joking about making this for Simon and he ACTUALLY wants them. He says they would be perfect for work. Ugh, they are a lot of work, but it looks like fun!

I have a few shirts on my wish list from Kwik Sew for Simon. I have looked at a lot of patterns for men's shirts, and unless you are husky, or big and tall there are not a lot of options out there from the Big 4.
I am slowly becoming a convert to Kwik sew. I just received my 3 patterns for his jeans and 2 baby jammies. No one else has a pattern for a sleeper that has the zipper that descends into the leg? Who knew that they Big 4 would not know about the challenges of diaper changes?

Kwik Sew is having their rack sale and this was on sale. I decided that since for children's clothes and men's clothing Kwik Sew appears to have detailed instructions and superior quality paper (I trace my patterns) the extra few dollars are worth it. I decided to become a memeber and that was on sale as well! Woo-Hoo! The cheapest my patterns go to are $1.99 or $3.50. So the 0.99 sale will be great. But I have enough patterns for me at the moment. Enough to keep me busy for 4 months at the moment.

I will start this in my sewing class once I finish my Cynthia Rowley blouse. I have tried to find reviews on this pattern and no one has posted anything. If you come across anything please let me know! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment