Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kwik Sew 3504 - second try

 Here are Simon's jeans, Kwik Sew 3504 in a size small.The first time Simon insisted he was a size medium and not a small. So I made the medium against my better judgement. They were so large that it would not have been worth it to take them in. So here come try #2.
 I am happy with the results. The first time I did them, they were too big. You can see them Here and Here. The second time you do a project, you just don't have the same steam. I planned on getting these done by Tuesday of my vacation, and I completed them Saturday night. I would sew the jeans while Simon drove the kids to daycare, then when he got home we worked on the valance and curtains. I was not in a rush.
 Then we he tried them on for fitting, they were TOO SMALL!!!! Ok, either he porked out in the last month or their sizing is wacked on this pattern. I ripped out my seams and make them 1/4 inch seams. Now it fits well.
A new pair of jeans just in time for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment