Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer PJ's for the boys


The warm weather is upon us, and it looks like it is going to stay! I must say I am loving this, but it has caught me by surprise. I do not know why, it is not like we had a lot of snow, nor has it been cold lately. I’m just not that organized this year I guess. Too much going on.
I have gone through the boy’s clothes and took out the clothing that was for winter. I just haven’t taken out the summer garments yet. Tyler has a few short PJ bottoms, but not many. And I KNOW we have some for Sam, I just can’t find the size 2 clothing bin at the moment. PROJECT!
I have the perfect pattern for PJ’s and I have the pattern traced out for Tyler’s size already, Simplicity’s 9499. I can bang out a shirt and short in no time at all! I will make sure I get the most out of this pattern. It gives you both the children's sizes and the adult sizes. Make sure to trace the pattern to keep it for a LONG time!

I plan to use this pattern to make Tyler's splash pants that we bought the material for, and then that night I finally found his splash pants tucked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment