Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fitting woes draining my sewing mojo!

So the cardigan Simon and I are sewing for me is way too wide in the shoulders (New Look 6164) and the Buzz Shirt for Sam is too small, it won't fit over his head.


 I really wanted to make this cardigan for a long time. Simon found some fabric he fell in love with and promised he would make it. I should have measured and corrected the shoulders but I didn't.

I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming of the correction. Simon said he knew what to do. I need this finished today to restore my sewing mojo.
I decided to clear one difficult or challenging road block that lay on my to do pile. The V neck I mastered. To what end? Now I have to rip it apart, take it apart and redo the neck opening so that it will fit him. Le Sigh!

I need to do this today to restore my sewing mojo balance.

2 comments:

  1. Fitting problems sap my mojo, too. :-( Best wishes for 2015! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete