Tuesday, December 30, 2014

To Infinity and Beyond!



We bought some cotton fabric from Tonitex. Simon chose this Buzz Lightyear to make a top and bottom. I used Jalie 2918 for the top in a V neck and my Singer Couture pattern that I used for his Elmo pants for the bottom. I used a size 2 for both patterns. 







It had been a while (1 year) since I made a V neck and I was hesitant making the collar. I put it aside and I was waiting for Simon to help, as he is the expert in V necks. This afternoon I decided to stop putting projects aside when they get hard. And what’s the worst that could happen? It looks bad and my 3 year old refuses the wear it? Doubtful he would care!






 

I am impressed with my results! I am glad that I forged ahead and finished this project. That means I can start another project.



No comments:

Post a Comment