Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Jalie 3355 size "I" for Sam

Construction flanelSo I decided to sew a sweatshirt for Sam with the tool fabric we got from Tonitex. I originally wanted to make PJ's with this fabric, but Sam has more than enough PJ's.We also got this amazing sturdy grey rib from Tonitex as well.

Sam was a screamer this evening and he did not want to go to bed. He finally did, and I had enough time (and motivation) to sew him a sweatshirt - from start to finish.



I used Jalie 3355, size "I", which corresponds to a child's size 5. This is a fun easy pattern. Let's hope tomorrow morning Sam will enjoy his new sweatshirt. I told him he had to go to bed so that I can sew. The last time I went to settle him down he told me that I should now go sew!




No comments:

Post a Comment