Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Jalie Patterns - I could not resist!



So we have all be in wait for Jalie to release their new line of patterns. It has been a long time that we have waited, what 2 years? In that time I have made MANY Jalie creations. I am still on the hunt for a nice cardigan pattern, and this season looks like I may have found a winner. 

There are a few patterns from Jalie’s newest line that I just can’t resist. This weekend I was at Club Tissus in St-Hubert and they had one that I have my eye on. My favorite pattern is 3676 VANESSA Fluid Pants. I have a few RTW pants that are this style and they are the most comfortable ever! They are like PJ’s but I can wear them at work. I will do the 2 styles, A view for dressy and the B view for casual.

They look so comfortable! 







Now I know what you are thinking - you are taking a sewing class for your bra - one that is SUCKING your sewing mojo - and another starting in 1 week for undergarments. But they had this pattern left in stock - it was a sign! Plus these pants are 2 pieces
plus an elastic waistband - one hour at tops

The second pattern I will try is 3677, the HÉLÈNE Shawl Collar Cardigan. This is exactly what I have been on the hunt for. I can't wait to see if it lives up to my expectations.

What Jalie patterns are you eyeing? Have you made any yet? What are your reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment